Sunday, December 11, 2011

Welcome to Inspired Design by Julie

Welcome to my blog...
My name is Julie Hisle. I am a wife of 26 years to my husband, Steve, and mom to Sara, who is 25! We have lived in Liberty, MO since 2000. Prior to that, we lived in Greenville, SC for 3 years. During that time, we had the opportunity to visit a beautiful place called Biltmore Estate in Asheville, NC, on several occasions. We always looked forward to, and enjoyed, that road trip! The magic of the home and grounds was amazing, especially at Christmas. Biltmore was also our destination for the 13th birthday of Sara.
The memories I have of those times, has made my new venture so much more meaningful. I am now a consultant for Biltmore Inspirations, the new home party plan of the Biltmore Estate!
Biltmore Inspirations offers a great opportunity to enjoy special times with friends and family while building your own business. Biltmore Inspirations combines the warm, welcoming spirit of Biltmore with the excitement of the home-party experience. Our collections include home decor, tabletop and wine accessories, plus delicious food that allow your guests to celebrate every day with style.
I look forward to sharing ideas with you that will make your home a warm and inviting place for your family and friends. Thanks for joining me.
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Snow Day-Hurray!

We finally got the first real snow of the season and school was cancelled. Up until now, the total accumulation has been less than an inch...