Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Path to Progress Continues!


One project that doesn't happen often enough at my house is getting rid of old spices! Could this be why all my meals tasted the same-bland? It was fun, the day I got the Tupperware Spice Containers(era 1990ish)! No, the spices aren't THAT old. Dumping them into the clear containers, labeling them, and putting them on a carousel in my cabinet! Well, I have come to the conclusion that that probably isn't the best method for me. I tossed most of what I had on hand and headed out to Price Chopper. It was early that morning, so the spices were all lined up in neat rows. I took one of each. It was easy to see if I had missed any! Here is the progress. Out with the old!


In with the new!

What else did I accomplish with this spice center makeover? 2 empty kitchen drawers!


Now onto the "too small for coats" closet....It is now a "puppy" closet with all of their things in one place(except for the treats in my lower desk drawer).


Josie's hook, Ellie's hook, toy box, and bins with the dog clothes, more toys, and one for my extra jammies that didn't fit in the bathroom.
One more picture-I hung the leftover lattice piece from my master bedroom closet scarf project in the hall closet. I will probably add cup hooks to use it for more storage. For now, it is bare, but lots of possibilities!

Will the projects ever end? Probably not! Until next time....

1 comment:

  1. Cute! That's a lot of spices! But the organizes stuff is inspiring. Go, Jewels!

    ReplyDelete

Snow Day-Hurray!

We finally got the first real snow of the season and school was cancelled. Up until now, the total accumulation has been less than an inch...